PART TIME & FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATES
M.FREDRIC is a clothing boutique catering to the fashion needs of its local community. We are a specialty retailer focusing on a quality experience within a fun and personable atmosphere. We're looking for part time and/or full time sales associate for our variety of store locations. The ideal candidate is energetic, fashion-forward, results oriented and can thrive in a commission sales environment. You must pride yourself in customer service abilities while also crediting yourself as a fashion stylist.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 2-3 YEARS OF CLOTHING/BOUTIQUE SALES EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SALES POSITIONS.
- Stay up to date on new trends and product knowledge to better assist your customers
- Build relationships with customers by knowing their preferred brands/styles, following up on purchases, contacting them when new arrivals hit the store and suggest new products
- Greet customers in a timely and engaging manner
- Encourage customers to take part in store incentive programs such as email, mobile and social campaigns
- Set and achieve personal sales goals while supporting your co-workers and store goals
- Daily tasks include receiving new arrivals, merchandising, stock work, markdowns, merchandise transfers, moderate store maintenance and performing opening/closing tasks
- Ability to garner relationships with customers on a professional level while in a casual environment
- Enthusiastic about fashion, trends and styling
- Ability to give proper attention and helpful experience to more than one customer at any given time
- Demonstrated skills to proactively handle customer concerns, complaints or issues and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong organizational and follow through skills
- Demonstrated level of taking initiative and accountability
- Must be a team player, able to develop relationships with coworkers and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive drive to succeed in a commission-based setting
- Proven experience in setting and achieving personal and team sales goals
- Multi divisional experience is a plus
We offer employee health package that includes medical and dental coverage, competitive wages and a generous merchandise discount.
M.Fredric is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
The above information provides a general overview of expected tasks and performance by an M.Fredric employee. It has not been constructed as complete list of duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org